Morris Light Reconnaissance Car
- Mk I - original version.
- Mk I OP - observation post version. No turret. Equipped with two rangefinders.
- Mk II - four-by-four chassis.
- Morris Experimental Tank - had two turrets. Never reached production.
- Firefly - an experiment by Morris to use 6 pounder guns from the period before the tanks became available to mount them. A QF 6 pounder anti-tank gun was mounted in the front of the hull. It was rejected.
- Salamander - A narrow two seat version of the Morris LRC with a turret on top. Prototype built but no production.
- Glanville Fighter Car - A one-seat version of the Morris LRC with two fixed machine guns. Prototype built but no production.