Tankette, S 1 (T. 1 /M U .4) (Skodal Tankette, (Skoda) 5.Id Light Tank LT35 (Skoda SIIa/TII) Medium Tank (Skoda) S11b Medium Tank (Skoda) S.IIr/T21 Light Tank (Skodal SIII Tankette T33 (CKD/Praga P.I) tight Tank LT34 (CKD/Praga PII) Small Tank (CKD/Praga) R1
Srnal Tank (CKD/Praga) AH4VSv
Amphibious Light Tank (CKD/Praga) FIVHE
Light Tank (CKD/Praga) TNHSV
Light Tank (CKD/Praga) LTH
Light Tank LT38 (CKD/Praga TNHP)
Medium Tank (CKD/Praga V8H)
Vollmer KH-50/60/70 tank (1925-30). Wheel and track Tank KH50
Wheel and track Tank KH.60
Wheel and Track Tank KH.70
5 prototypes - Most exported - none active by 1938.
- 73 Adamov Tanc�k Vz.33 (P-I) tankettes (1933-34) : 70 serie plus 4 prototypes (one given to Iran).
- MU-2 to MU-6 tankettes. 5 prototypes - Serviceable by 1938.
- Skoda S-I-p (1937). Prototype. Fate unknown.
- Skoda S-I-d (1935). Prototype. Fate unknown.
- Skoda T-32 (S-I-d) (1936). Exported to Yougoslavia.
- Skoda T-3D (S-I-j) (1938). Preserie prototype. Production cancelled after the breakup of Czechoslovakia.
- CKD AH-IV (1938)- 157 built - Export only.
- Skoda F-IV-H (1938-41). 3 Amphibious tank prototypes. Never in active service.
- Skoda SO-T (1938-39). 1 Amphibious light tank prototype. Never in active service.
- 7 Renault FT (1921-22). Including 3 cannon version, one command and one radio. In service by 1938.
- Skoda SU (1934). Prototype of the S-IIa serie. Fate unknown
- 50 Skoda CKD P-II LT vz.34 (1932-36). Production started in 1934, torsion arm suspension, 37mm gun and Mg.
- Skoda P-IIa (1935). Improved version of the P-II. Never accepted for service.
- Skoda S-IIb (1936). Prototype - Simplified, lighter version of the LT vz.35. Never accepted for service.
- Skoda P-IIb (1936). Prototype - Modified version of the LT vz.35. Never accepted for service.
- Skoda SP-IIb (1938). Prototype - Modified version of the LT vz.35. Never accepted for service.
- CKD Vz.38 (1938). Produced initialy for the Czech army but operational only a few days before the takeover by the Germans. Better known and well-produced as the Pz.38(t) - 1411 produced until 1942 under German supervision.
- CKD TNH (1938). Export model of the Vz.38. Sold to Iran (THN), Peru (TNP), Switzerland (TNH) and Lithuania (LTL). 130 total.
298 CKD LT vz.35 (S-IIa/T-11, 1935-40). Production started in 1935, Rushed in service and modified during production. Also used by the Germans as the Pz35(T), 219 beeing modified under their supervision in 1939-40. 10 were sent to the Bulgarian army, and 126 exported to Rumania as the R-11. (434 in all)
- Skoda SP-III (1934-38). 2 Prototypes - Modified version of the LT vz.35, with a short infantry gun. Never accepted for service.
- Skoda S-IIc (1939). 1 Prototype - Modified version of the LT vz.35, with a pneumatic steering and new gear, licence sold to Hungary.
- Skoda LKMVP (1939). 1 Prototype - Tank hunter. Put in service by the Waffen SS in 1940.
- CKD V-8 H or Vz.39 (1939). 2 Prototypes - Improved version of the Vz.35, only produced for German service (as the Panzerkampfwagen 35(t)).
Heavy tanks: None. Since the Czech army was seen as a defensive force, no heavy breakthrough tank was ever envisioned.
Prague Uprising 1945